~Welcome to Anime Paradise! Have a Great Stay! X3~
Anime Paradise
March 28, 2024, 08:49:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Rules For Admins

1. All forum concerns will be discussed among peers

2. No one admin, no matter what rank, can close a forum without public inquiry. (Unless it is your own forum. Hence that, you are allowed to make ONE forum for yourself.)

3. Admins cannot create new rules or change the rules unless reasons are accepted by peers or are in great importance to the security of the site itself. Admins are also allowed to add only rules that would fit/seem obvious in a normal forum community.

4. Media cannot be moved or deleted without the consent of the member who posted the media or unless it is inappropriate. (It is marked innapropriate for one to be displaying private media of another user on here without their consent. If any member considers a media of theirs is private, then DON'T post it on here.)

5. Topics and posts cannot be blocked or moved unless it is inappropriate or that it does not belong in that forum. Spam however is always definitely removed.

6. Personal opinions and personal matters are not to interfere with Administrative duties and will not be tolerated.

These are several of the reforms made by тнє нιιяαgι

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Relationship issues T_T Dx

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Relationship issues T_T Dx  (Read 184 times)
Otaku?!
-~A.P's Super Otaku Princess~-
A.P. Official Special Member

Shining Twilight Karma: 3

Post Background: http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr345/ketsuekikenichi/GintamaFORMAL-2ScanEdit.jpg

Vino is a secksy/ insane man....betch...dude

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2009, 11:35:21 pm »

My bf might be bi-sexual...this has been bothering me for months, I mean if your bf/gf liked both boys and girls and you were really really really really really obsessed up with them, wouldn't you get nervous with them spending time with anyone else? (I think Andrew knows what I mean xP)...right now I'm shaking and feel like I'm gonna throw up because he's so convinced that I don't love him, that I'll end up cheating on him, that I'll live him, for 3 months I've been slowly convincing him that it's not true...because it's not, I love him with all my heart, he's truly the love of my life. He says if I ever break up with him he'll kill himself, which I really think he will do...because he's so depressed, I'm the only thing that's keeping him from killing himself, so whenever he thinks he made me mad or sad or is bothering me, he automatically assumes I'm gonna break up with him, and then when I say i'm not going to he says I just don't want to hurt his feelings, so he'll make it so I won't have to break up with him and he'll just kill himself. This happens like 4-5 times a week, he has me in tears 4-5 times a week...and it's not like I can stop him, he lives in Staten Island and I live in Virginia...we can't even be together for 3-4 years...but we've been in love for 4 years, so we were gonna wait, but he thinks I'll find someone better before then, and I'm sure he'll find someone better, I mean, he lives in New York...there's tons of chicks there that are better there, he can't even look at me or touch me, do you expect a adolescent boy to be able to wait that long without humping something? Anyway, he used to not be perverted, he never even thought about sex and sex made him scared until he about a month ago, and I'm sure it had something to do with me...but nao he's always **** and it's not like he can even kiss me :/ plus he's bisexual, and I'm homophobic, and he says weird things like "Ohhh, I'm such a pretty girl" or "I want to wear [my] clothing" and "Dresses look so gewd on me" and it's scaring the shiat outta me T_T i mean, I love absolutely everything about him EXCEPT that, it just had to come and ruin my relationship. I love him so much it hurts and I feel like I have to break up with him >.< but i can't because then he'll suicide and i'll never love anyone again, and i'll probably end up killing myself too over guilt/heartbreak...I mean, our love is like, unhealthy T_T we text eachother 17 hours a day *the other 7 for sleeping* and if I stop texting him for more then 10 minutes he thinks I'm dead or ignoring him, then goes to kill himself T_T love sucks soooooo bad!

our relationship is really unhealthy x.x it's slowly killing me, yet it's the only thing that I truly care about and that's keeping me alive...and yet it's killing me x.x
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lova Hinshu Kisuki
F.M.C.'s Princess of Cuteness, Kindness, and Happiness.
-~A.P's Princess of Cuteness~-
A.P. Official Special Member

Shining Twilight Karma: 8

This is Chiarezza Bellezza Cortese......

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 02:51:54 pm »

meow,Mary,I really want to help u,meow,I want to help,and make it that you wont need to cry at all for anything,but I can't do that... please call me?... I want to be able to talk to u..
Report Spam   Logged

*~To walk your own path is not to do as other's want you to...but is to do as your heart and soul tell you is...the right path that you must go....that is to walk your own path that you must take in this world...which holds different paths...for each dession...~*  --A quote from myself -~*♥*~-

Anime's That I really like:

↑↓мαтт-мσяι-нĦĦяαgι↑↓
tђє ђเเгคﻮเ
тнє нιιяαgι
Junior Bronze Member

Shining Twilight Karma: 0

Post Background: http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm370/Shinji56_other/Stuff/kj.jpg

Keeping Your Friends Guessing About You

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 07:32:56 pm »

Mary, have you thought about how dirty that would be? You, a guy, and his other guy? Lol, jk. Just dont worry about it.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum