~Welcome to Anime Paradise! Have a Great Stay! X3~
Anime Paradise
March 29, 2024, 06:11:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Rules For Admins

1. All forum concerns will be discussed among peers

2. No one admin, no matter what rank, can close a forum without public inquiry. (Unless it is your own forum. Hence that, you are allowed to make ONE forum for yourself.)

3. Admins cannot create new rules or change the rules unless reasons are accepted by peers or are in great importance to the security of the site itself. Admins are also allowed to add only rules that would fit/seem obvious in a normal forum community.

4. Media cannot be moved or deleted without the consent of the member who posted the media or unless it is inappropriate. (It is marked innapropriate for one to be displaying private media of another user on here without their consent. If any member considers a media of theirs is private, then DON'T post it on here.)

5. Topics and posts cannot be blocked or moved unless it is inappropriate or that it does not belong in that forum. Spam however is always definitely removed.

6. Personal opinions and personal matters are not to interfere with Administrative duties and will not be tolerated.

These are several of the reforms made by тнє нιιяαgι

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

~A new beginning~

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ~A new beginning~  (Read 335 times)
Raiken Asunara Kisuki
A Nice, Caring, and Cute Boy. ^.^
A.P. Administrator
A.P. Official Special Member

Shining Twilight Karma: 65535

Post Background: http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/abadon_khaos/wallpaper/Unknown32.jpg

Kirutaka-San, a Gentleman

View Profile WWW
« on: September 24, 2010, 04:02:09 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

(It's been over 2 years.... Lets see if I still got it)

~a young boy is seen running past several grocery stands, tipping several items in his rush, and his strides become faster and faster as he becomes narrowly determined to escape whatever is trailing him. Knights were seen in pursuit of him not too far back as he runs into the crowd. He then ducks under the confusion of the crowd and slips into an alleyway, and being all lonely and starving, he takes out his stolen loaves of bread and starts eating away~

Setsuna: *he speaks to himself in joy* Phew.... I've escaped unscathed... For now. Living life like this sure is sad indeed.
Report Spam   Logged

Click here to level up my license!

Lunara Aseheki

Dark Kumihara Aseheki

Hiroyuki Kisuki's X240A Strike Eternity

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lova Hinshu Kisuki
F.M.C.'s Princess of Cuteness, Kindness, and Happiness.
-~A.P's Princess of Cuteness~-

Shining Twilight Karma: 8

This is Chiarezza Bellezza Cortese......

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 12:00:00 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

~A little girl is seen walking in the alleyway, her dress looking to be a pink color, though dirst and rips make it hard to tell. She looks with her light brown eye's around her. She then speaks with her soft voice not being to loud.~ Rizia??..where are you..??..a cat might get you if you don't- ~The girl trips overr a few boxes closing  er eye's as she stays laying face down on the cold ground begining to cough slightly, as she then looked up and saw Setsuna.~

Anillia: uh, s-sir have you seen..seen a bird around here??...

~She then sat up slowly looking at her legs wincing, seeing the brouses on them bleeding and she tore iff some pieces to her dress wrapping her injuries up as she stood up and walked over, she looked to be only 7 maybe 8 years of age.~
Report Spam   Logged

*~To walk your own path is not to do as other's want you to...but is to do as your heart and soul tell you is...the right path that you must go....that is to walk your own path that you must take in this world...which holds different paths...for each dession...~*  --A quote from myself -~*♥*~-

Anime's That I really like:

Raiken Asunara Kisuki
A.P. Administrator

Post Background: http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/abadon_khaos/wallpaper/Unknown32.jpg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 01:31:50 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

*The young boy then heard her voice, then he slowly turned his head and glanced at her, and then his eyes widened slightly and he ran over to her. He then reached into his backpack, taking out a towel and a bottle of water, pouring some of the water on the towel to make it wet. Then he slowly and gently rubbed her bruises and eased the bleeding.*

Setsuna: Miss, are you alright? Don't you worry, I haven't seen Rizia but I'll help you find her? Is she a companion of your's?

*He hands her his bread for her to eat as well as his water, and then wraps his coat around her*
Report Spam   Logged

Lunara Aseheki

Dark Kumihara Aseheki

Lova Hinshu Kisuki

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 05:26:28 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

~She looked at him seeming surpised that he was being o kind. She closed her eye's slightly feeling stinging from the bruises she had.~ I-I'm ok..S-Sir, I'm used to getting..h-hurt..

~Her legs shaked slightly while she looked at him as he gave her his bread and water.~ R-Rizia is a friend..I found her all alone..so I thought we could be together..she flew away though cause a cat tried to e-aat her.. ~She looked at the food and water.~ S-Sir..this is y-yours..besides, I had some food from a nie lady, she gave me some a-apples.. ~She held the water and bread to him though suddenly noticing the coat being put around her.~ Why are you being so nice...S-Sir..?.. ~She then coughed slightly loosing her balace for a moment.~
Report Spam   Logged

*~To walk your own path is not to do as other's want you to...but is to do as your heart and soul tell you is...the right path that you must go....that is to walk your own path that you must take in this world...which holds different paths...for each dession...~*  --A quote from myself -~*♥*~-

Raiken Asunara Kisuki
A.P. Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 06:34:11 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

~he looked at her and then felt bad for her injuries nonetheless.~

Setsuna: Are you sure you're alright miss? Don't you worry, I won't be needing much, please take my food and water, it will prove very useful for you in the future. I'll help you find your bird friend then. And you don't have to call me sir, I'm just a boy. Call me Setsuna.

~he grinned and then he held her shoulders to help her keep balance, and then he looks at her~ I'm being kind because it runs in my family, and it's what I enjoy doing. Besides, I don't have much in my life left considering I run away from knights and officials everyday. I am a poor boy with no parents as they have been killed in war. Thus I must steal to eat. Let's go, I'll help you find your bird after we visit my hideout.
Report Spam   Logged

Lunara Aseheki

Dark Kumihara Aseheki

Lova Hinshu Kisuki

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 08:26:13 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

~Anillia nodded her head slowly.~ I'm sure that I'm ok, u-uh..Setsuna.. a-and your the one that got your food though..its not fair..if I-I take it..a-and you dont..have to call me..m-miss, I'm just a..l-little girl..my names Anillia...

~She coughed a few more times, noticing after that Setsuna was holding onto her shoulders, she then looked at him.~ I'm so sorry you..lost your mommy and daddy..Si- S-Setsuna....I don't know where mine a-are..a-and ok..
Report Spam   Logged

Raiken Asunara Kisuki
A.P. Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2010, 09:16:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Setsuna: Good to hear, and no worries Anillia, even with a small young body, you have a big heart. I'm fine with you taking it, it makes me happy that you can be well fed. Please do take it.

~he then gently feels her forehead, and then he gives her his medicine~ Please drink it with the water. I'm sorry to hear that, I guess we'll find our parents and Rizia together. I have a few friends I'd like you to meet. Let's go. ~he then smiled and held out his hand~ We'll need to be quick or the knights may see me.
Report Spam   Logged

Lunara Aseheki

Dark Kumihara Aseheki

Lova Hinshu Kisuki

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2010, 01:22:36 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

~She looked at Setsuna for a minute then looked at the bread and water, slowly  taking a peice of it and putting it into her mouth swallowing slowly, and then started to take a small sip of the water she started to drink more stopping, starting to cough slightly, she then looked at the medicine he gave her, and slowly put it to her mouth swallowing, drinking some of the water after, she then held the rest of the water and bread to him.~ u-uh..

~She slowly took the rest of the bread and the bottle of water left in it, and shakingly put it into his backpack.~ th-that..all I need to eat for today..its good to save f-food just inc-case.. ~She then smiled at him grabbing onto his hand, her hand seemed to shake.~ o-ok, I-I'll try to r-run really fast th-then..
Report Spam   Logged

Raiken Asunara Kisuki
A.P. Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 02:47:25 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

~Setsuna then glanced back at her as she ate the food, and he smiled, and then he peacefully allowed her to place it all in his backpack~

Setsuna: I hope that the medicine will help you feel better. Do not worry, I have knowledge on these herbs and antibiotics. Please do tell me whenever you are thirsty or hungry, and I will try to get food for you. Don't you worry about it, don't be nervous or sorry for me. I want to help.

~He then held her hand firmly and protectively, and then he started to run, but in a slower pace so that she will not trip or be tired, and at the same time, he gazes into her eyes~
Report Spam   Logged

Lunara Aseheki

Dark Kumihara Aseheki

Lova Hinshu Kisuki

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2010, 01:57:12 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

~Anillia looks at Setsuna while he talked, her light brown eye's staring at him as she nodded.~ I-I'm sure it will..a-and I dont n-need anythng now..

~She looked as he held her hand, hers still shaking as she then started to run with him she looked down at her feet every minte thoughseeming to be making sure she wouldn't trip over something like she'd done many other times before, as well as she'd glance at Setsuna and around them, seeming to be nervous.~
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum